rescue More Puppies!

sab3mmom

Owned by
2 cockers
Just on the news today - another miller shut down in Tampa to the tune of 70 dogs confiscated. Mostly little ones like poodles and yorkies. 52 dogs come in to Tampa area from a flooded place in Georgia. Geez, how many more can we take in with the rotten unemployment and foreclosure situation?! At least they'll be warm and dry and fed for the holidays.

Haven't been able to watch TV today except Y&R but we get the Tampa news. I'll have to watch for this story.

Hope the little ones have a good Christmas and as you said, at least they will be warm and fed over the Holidays.

It never seems to end does it. I hope they find forever homes.

I saw that on the news too - well the part about the Georgia flooded out kennel. They said lots were very young puppies and they were placing them in foster homes that had experience in bottle feeding. Poor babies.

I didn't hear about the mill. Doesn't surprise me though, seems like they are everywhere now. Happened to find out there is one in Hernando county - just to the north of us and it's Vizslas. :(

Yes it seems like the Rescues are being overrun with everyone's throwaways doesn't it. I feel sorry that the pets are just discarded due to the fact their families can't take care of them anymore due to the economy. I hope each and everyone of them find a furever home better than the one they werre in.

Back