My cocker grooming

Michelle

Owned by
2 cockers
So today i decided to shave my english cocker, while trying to keep a natural look at the same time. I decided to shave his feet, because he keeps dragging in grass and dirt in the house, so i decided to clean him up, just till the wet season of florida finishes. So shaving his feet was something new, and i was wondering what you guys thought.

the second picture is of my american cocker spaniel. shes a black and tan. I've never shaved her skirt/leg feathers, but i have shaved her back, and now its growing out. i also shaved her topnot, and now i'm also letting that grow out. She is only 10 months old, but i'm still a little impatient for her skirt to grow out longer.
w i groom my cockers. I'm no professional, and everything i've learned was from youtube.

the cockers 014.jpgPeterRamaSandy 150.jpgPeterRamaSandy 095.jpg

I think you are doing a wonderful job on both your Cockers. They look really nice :)

That you did two different cuts, tailored top each dog, shows some chops!

Deborah is impressed that you didn't just do generic hairstyles but that you trimmed each dog to make it look its best.

Kelly captured my intent perfectly, sorry to have confused. You didn't cookie cutter the same cut on different dogs, but took time to personalize for each. When I had two cockers, this was hard for me. Kudos!

Back