My little gift!

Nellie

Raising baby Emily!
Owned by
1 cocker
Say hello to my little girl, Emily! I thought she was gong to be red, but I think that she may be buff coloured? lol.

She is great, learning sit, stay, and uses dog pads and is just starting to walk on a leash. :)

Emily.jpg

She is adorable. :wub:It's hard to tell her color. I photoshopped it to try to restore the color. She does look red.

Oh Nellie she is beautiful. She has freckles on her nose just like my Pogo does!

I think she is red, but she looks lighter in person. lol.

Polly, your dogs are wonderful! So gorgeous. :)

Last edited:
She looks so innocent! It is hard to tell her color in your photo. It is possible she'll darken or lighten. The color of her ears will tell you more of what her color will be. Enjoy these stages.^_^

Tooooo adorable! I like the freckle's,kinda looks like my Buttons will when she actually has some coat grown out......

She looks reddish to me . . . what a beauty she is! I am a real sucker for freckles on the nose :)

I think that she may be red, I'll have to wait until she gets a bit older and her coat comes in more. :)

We took her to Petsmart today, she has a lot of new stuff, lol.

puppy6.jpg

Awwww she is so cute No she is so pretty.....love those cocker puppys and better yet all those cocker kisses that you are going to get are going to be GREAT.

That's right- spoil her already! She can never have too much stuff! She is a girl ya know.

How do you find time to take care of them all? I can never handle four dogs, lol. :p

How do you find time to take care of them all? I can never handle four dogs, lol. :p

My Michael helps a lot. LOL.. and I groom them almost every day. Every day I'm home in the morning that is.

Its a joy to care for them.:)

OMG, she is so cute,just look at those freckles.
I know she will be a angel with a name like EMILY :)
My Emily sure was and still is today.

I agree with Nellie, one dog at a time for me is all I can handle to.
Joe thought will feed and love but not groom forsure.
Anita

Last edited:
She is beautiful!!!! Bubby has the freckles just like that. What a baby doll... Peggy & Bubby

Back