My Silly Pogo

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Michael is in San Francisco till Sunday. So, my babies are alone for a while when I'm at work. Yesterday I came home to a black Pogo!
Its springtime and love is in the air. It never fails, a bird pair will try to build a nest in my chimmeny. They usually will fall into my wood burning stove. Of course it wasn't burning.. Pogo pushed at the door I guess most of the day trying to get the bird. His face, chest and front legs were black! UGH.. bath and blow time.;)

One trick I discovered while cutting my new bottle of Crown shampoo was I put it in a spray bottle, the sprayer is not the usual kind, it's called a foam spray. Boy it works great! ^_^

Pogo was thinking, "wouldn't mom just love bathing me first thing when she gets home?"

Thanks for the idea. Nylon bath puffs are great for lathering up shampoo too. Wet him down then add a little shampoo to your puff.

Attachments

• bath_pouf.jpg
    bath_pouf.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 42
Pogo was thinking, "wouldn't mom just love bathing me first thing when she gets home?"

Thanks for the idea. Nylon bath puffs are great for lathering up shampoo too. Wet him down then add a little shampoo to your puff.

Manuel Great idea!

This morning it was time to give Pep his shampoo treatment. So I washed him and Tunie and Storms before I got ready for work. They are mosly dry and wearing their bathrobes ^_^ My great idea of the soapy spray bottle didn't work so well today. I think the shampoo kind of stopped it up. So I just changed the sprayer to a regular sprayer and it worked fine...
:)

Well we all try differant styles on our "hair" so maybe he was trying for the brunette in him to come out.

Did it all come out?

I scrubbed him 3 times and he's still slightly grey.. I will wash him again next week...

Back