NCR ** Weather Report

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
It's almost spring! My tulips and daffs are starting to come up. It's been raining here for 3 days.. the weather is about 58 raining hard...

How is your weather?

Hey Polly,

Send all that rain to Texas we need rain so bad. It is windy and warm here today.

Sure Cheryl! Will do.. it was hailing here a little while ago!

We reached the upper 40's finally. Lots of snow melted. Lots of poopies to clean up. :p

In the 60's and sunny today. We've had some rain the past few days and we really need it. Spent the day weeding the gardens. Both boys were out with us. Riley napped in the sun and Dylan brought us his tennis ball to throw.

We've had a couple of false starts here. The early spring bulbs started sprouting a couple of weeks ago and then we go hit by a snow storm and very cold temps for about a week. They're still growing, just not as fast. They should get a jump start this coming week. Tomorrow it's supposed to be around 70!

we reached the upper 40's finally. Lots of snow melted. Lots of poopies to clean up. :p

omg do i hear you on this manuel, i been doing this myself this morning>yuck< this is the worse thing about michigan winters,is when it thaws.

I hear you Manuel & Anita! When we had our snow this winter, the shoppe I work at is situated so that it's mostly in the shade. The snow in front of our store didn't melt for days. We put salt on it and broke it up.. so that there was a path way to the front doors. The ding bats that came to shop would always park in the spot that we made then people would wobble in trying to walk on the ice! I was sure afraid there would be some broken bones. We are not used to snow in SO CA!

Polly, I wanna throw a snowball at you!!! We hit about 40 today and were all rejoicing at the good weather. Sigh. Enjoy the sunshine, and soak some up for me!

We have been having a little rain up here in Washington but it has been chilly and in our area we might even get a little snow tomarrow and Tues. I hope not I am getting anxious to get out and garden..Did a little walk through in the front gardens and I think that I might have lost a few bushes to the snow so will have to thing of what to put there but definately need to reseed the front lawn, as it sits now when I get rid of the moss I will have no lawn.

Polly, I wanna throw a snowball at you!!! We hit about 40 today and were all rejoicing at the good weather. Sigh. Enjoy the sunshine, and soak some up for me!

I know Kelly.. Life is hard in So CA :naughty:

I can't wait for DJ to start gardening! I love seeing pictures of her beautiful gardens. ^_^

Well, I must admit that I could live without your forest fires and earthquakes and extreme summer temps . . . I just want your mild winters!

Must be a Northern thing..cleaning up the yard :(... Babysat inlaws sheltie for 2 weeks so he also added to the fertilizing!!!! Told Lee (DH) its much easier when its frozen :).. BUT I can finally see the grass and most of the ice is melted... Bring on Spring!!!!! Peggy & Bubby :p

Must be a Northern thing..cleaning up the yard :(... Babysat inlaws sheltie for 2 weeks so he also added to the fertilizing!!!! Told Lee (DH) its much easier when its frozen :).. BUT I can finally see the grass and most of the ice is melted... Bring on Spring!!!!! Peggy & Bubby :p
More snow melted. More poopies to clean up. :'( It's supposed in the 50's (10C) the next couple days. By then the snow should all be melted.

Well, I must admit that I could live without your forest fires and earthquakes and extreme summer temps . . . I just want your mild winters!

Yes Kelly we do have floods, fires and earthquakes.. we don't usually feel the earthquakes up here tho.. we were evacuated during the last fire, we stayed with my sister for a week.

Snow Today in SO CA

Well it was snowing most of the day here in Sunny CA!
The snow was heavy at times, but never stuck thank goodness.

I got off early! :)

Back