rescue New girl left today

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
For a new home!!! FB can do some work now!!! Of course Trixie practically 'sold' herself with all she knew and personality. This is one of the fastest turnarounds I've had yet.
New momma Alice
f1a3d49f.jpg

The grandkids
9e8b63d9.jpg

Momma Alice, daughter Brenda, grandkids
aacc61ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! Seems like all she needed was your reassurance and beauty treatment!

Robin I have never met you,,but I have to say ,,you hold a very dear place in my heart. With all your med problems,,,you still just SHINE with all your love for your own babies and also the babies you bring into your home and help. Giving your time, money, love. I truly belive you are my Hero.

I am so glad she found a new Mom and family so fast. It looks like she isn't going to be lacking for attention :)

Robin I have never met you,,but I have to say ,,you hold a very dear place in my heart. With all your med problems,,,you still just SHINE with all your love for your own babies and also the babies you bring into your home and help. Giving your time, money, love. I truly belive you are my Hero.
Susan, Robin is a real Southern Lady, and, a dear friend. And the dogs of her breeding are unbelievable! So loving, and so beautiful. I know, I proudly own a very special one.

Awe, shucks.

Trixie couldn't ask for a better home.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Wow, that was quick. She looks pleased with her new living arrangements. A family with lots of love to go around.

Susan, you have a real knack for sizing up people, at least in this case!! We have several amazing people on this board, and Robin is right up at the top. She is a model for the rest of us. Also, Polly, who complimented Robin here, is special. And Linny, and Karen, and and and......its a great group.

See I agree with that statment Judy,,I think people on here are very down to earth and kind,,,and very very caring. I think all of you guys are pretty great.

Robin, I did see the picture of FB but wanted to comment here. She is such a lucky little girl and so is her new family. You do a great job with Oklahoma Rescue. Keep up the good work....

Back