new here!!

babycavlove

Hi i hope i am welcome here...i dont actually have a cocker yet but i do hope one day to have one and would like to find out what they are like to live with. I do have a labrador and 2 cavalier king charles spaniels so im not new to dogs. I hope to learn about your gorgeous babies soon....

Cavvies! I adore cavaliers! I must have pictures you know!!!!! Welcome to the board and all. I am owned by four American Cockers, all boys, all adopted from rescue last year ranging in age from 4 years to nearly 14 years old. My avatar is Monte Kibbles. He was found running the streets in Georgia a couple years ago, transported to Florida rescue when his time was apparently running out, adopted by me 3/15/08. He's supposed to be a foster pooch but he's all mine! Thought to be about 10 years old...all cleaned up and cleared of eye and ear infections, etc, he's maybe 5 or 6 years old and a real heartbreaker!

Welcome! I, too, would love to see pictures of your kids.

I'm Betty & mom to 5 American cockers:)

Ok heres my babies

Attachments

• out in the garden 15th mar '09 003.jpg
    out in the garden 15th mar '09 003.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 42
  • out in the garden 15th mar '09 021.jpg
    out in the garden 15th mar '09 021.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 40
  • out in the garden 15th mar '09 096.jpg
    out in the garden 15th mar '09 096.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 36
Welcome, babycavlove. I saw a dog at a show that I thought was King Charles. Would you happen to know what kind of spaniel this is? If you have pictures, please share with us. I have a 14yr old cocker who's barking to come in right now. Hope to hear more about your babies.

EDIT: Thanks for sharing you pics.

Oh I love the Cavaliers.. and we had a labby too. Welcome!!!

Living with a cocker is like living with a perma-pup. They are usually always happy, velcro(ish) and like to please. It's fun to watch their butts wiggle too. Oh and they are totally food motivated and like to chew and search for napkins, papertowels, tissues, well, anything they can find to shred.

Oh so sweet! And, welcome! I so love Cavies!
I'm Polly and I live in Sunny CA with hubby and my 4 cockers! All American.

Welcome. Pics are adorable. Your darker one is marked a lot like my Bailey and the other one looks very much like my daughter's Cav.

Welcome. I am owned by two cockers, a three year old American cocker named Pluto who is my avitar, and we just recently added an English Cocker named Woody to our family. I also looked into Cavaliers while we were searching for Woody, but I had wanted an English cocker for a few years.

I love the Cav's though. More pictures of your babies.

Hi there Babycav - is there a chance you could tell us your name? It would definitely be easier to reply to your posts that way :)

We are very open and welcoming . . . and Cavs and Labs both have "cocker traits" too, so you're like family anyhow.

Thanks. There's no rule members must have their actual names but it's easier calling you Carrie. ^_^

Yes, Carrie rolls off the tongue much better than babycavlove :)

Welcome Carrie, your lab and your cav babies!

Back