New in FL

softlilpuppies

Hi. Just found this group and forum this evening and am excited to join. My pups are Hank and Lizzie (Hankus McPank and Elizabeth Ann Wiggglesworth). They are both 7 1/2 but not littermates. They were born six weeks apart but at the same kennel. We call them our Rescue Dogs because we fell for a slick internet ad by a breeder in Missouri. Never been sorry. They're sweet, affectionate, joyful little critters and we couldn't love them more. However, they both have bi-lateral hip dysplasia, cherry eye and Hank is a very anxious little guy. He tolerates smaller dogs and dislikes dogs that are larger than him. They have food allergies and are fed prescription Potato and Rabbit food. They also have skin allergies requiring weekly baths with medicated shampoo. Since they got on the Potato and Rabbit food there hasn't been one "accident" in the house. We are dog people and these two are the joy of our lives. Just wish we could have rescued all the pups in that Missouri kennel. Next best thing is to close it down and distribute the dogs to loving homes.

Welcome! I'm Polly from CA, hubby and I are owned by two ACS'.. buffy rescue and our brown boy from a show breeder.

Hi I am Susan and I have two ACS, we live in NC welcome , cant wait to see pictures of your babies.

Back