rescue New parti girl coming in tomorrow!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
She just got picked up at the Ponca City shelter and was due to be PTS tomorrow morning. Transport is being arranged to get her here tomorrow. She's a sweet girl they said. Look at her eyes, she spoke to me saying she's special. She's about 2 yrs.
b90ef056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful little girl! YOU are such a wonderful person Robin, to take her and still have so many health issues yourself.. boy does she remind me of Tunie!!! She will make someone a perfect little girl.

I know you'll have her looking like a model cocker spaniel very soon. Please don't overdo it though.

Aw - look at the little curl sticking straight up from her head.

Did anyone else notice that the longer you look at her pic the more her eyes shine?

Yes Robin, please don't overdo it.

Awww, she is so sweet. I love the way she has her little paw up, like she is saying "Pick me! Pick me!"

Bless you, Robin, for helping her.

Thanks for rescuing her. She's pretty. She looks like a merle.

What a doll! Thanks for rescuing her Hersh's Mom. We have a foster Mom that loves the b/w parti's. She keeps adopting them though, so we have to find others to foster them and not her :)

Oh my gosh....those eyes and that paw through the wire??? Could she be saying rescue me please any louder? Thank you Robin....

Back