rescue New rescue taken in

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Named her Chrissy for Christmas. Was picked up as a stray and her hold time was up last night. Full of mats and surprised she could even walk they were so twisted around her legs. She has a fatty tumor on her front forechest probable from heavy matting dangling there. I'll be holding a fundraiser raffle to help for surgery between a spay, shots, and tumor removal. Hope you all will help!
AAB043F2-1539-42A7-B598-33E5842C03B7-738-0000006B84D0C740.jpg

FA56B1E1-85BB-4784-82B8-F808AD562443-738-0000006B8D7E0814.jpg

E3332644-51A0-47BB-8E01-D9A9DE65EFF2-738-0000006B87D5A6C9.jpg

Poor little Chrissy! I know you'll soon have her looking and feeling wonderful. Hopefully once she's in shape you won't have any trouble placing her. She's a cute little thing. Of course we'll be helping with the fundraiser.

What's your plan for a fundraiser? Maybe I can donate something? In fact, I know I can. Watch for an email from me.

She sure looks pathetic with all that matting, but has a lovely little face and will look pretty when you groom her. Those fatty tumors can be annoying, Frankie has 2, which I just discovered recently.

Robin just posted her after photo. I'm sure she will post it here soon. What a difference!!!

Robin, don't forget, I'll donate a portrait.

OMG I just don't get it, and I never will. I am begging for more time with Maggie and praying for Zoe' to be pain free and these people couldn't care enought to keep this girl safe, let alone groom her. I can hardly type for the tears...let me know how I can help.

She looks so happy! I'm with DJ. It can be so hard when we want more time with the cockers we have and do our best to keep them happy and healthy and then we see how badly some people treat their dogs.

DJ, I guess the only thing that helps me is that when we first saw Eloise, she might have looked even worse. She had been so matted she was shaved naked, and the groomer wasn't as talented as Robin. Plus she had cherry eye. However the rest of Eloise's life has been wonderful. She is totally cherished by Lauren and loved by the rest of us. Lauren takes care of her and I think She takes care of Lauren. Lauren has said that she doesn't think she could have made it through med school without Eloise. That Eloise made her apartment into a home.

I wish the same for Chrissy.

She does look very happy with that huge grin on her face. Her skin looks pretty decent (other that the growth) and I bet she has a nice coat when it grows back in, it is a very pretty color.

I know that she is grateful for the wonderful, soft place that she has found to re-new her life. Thank you Robin for being that soft place. I hope that when she is ready that she finds a forever home, where she is loved and cherished as much as Eloise is.

Please post ASAP when you know what you'll do for her fund raiser, I'd like to help or is there a donation site set up?

She's cute! She looks so happy, I am sure Chrissy will have a forever home in no time. What kind of fundraiser are you doing?

Awe I had flashbacks to when Apollo was naked. I can't believe people. She has such a happy face :)

Good luck to Chrissy! I'd be more than willing to donate to a fundraiser for her.

Last edited:
Back