New To Forum

lori

Owned by
2 cockers
Hi, my name is Lori and I'm new to this forum. I adopted a cocker spaniel last October, Teddy. He is 3-1/2 years old. He's the first cocker I've ever owned. I also have a 3-year-old lab who is my service dog whose name is Chuckles.

Hi, my name is Lori and I'm new to this forum. I adopted a cocker spaniel last October, Teddy. He is 3-1/2 years old. He's the first cocker I've ever owned. I also have a 3-year-old lab who is my service dog whose name is Chuckles.

Hi Lori, I'm Deborah; my husband and I have a six year old rescue cocker, Cordelia. Welcome!

Hello Lori,Teddy and Chuckles :wave:
My name is Kathy and we live in Tn. with our one Cocker boy Levi.

Hi Lori and crew! I'm Polly, I live in the forests above Los Angeles with hubby and our 3 cockers. One retired show boy and 2 rescues! :wave:

My name is Becky and I live in Ohio with my seven rescued cockers: Blondie, Blackie, Betsy, Brandon, Beezus, Brownie, and Braggs.

I am very involved with cocker rescue and I am a published author of three books. Two of the books are about my rescued cockers. I donate all of the book proceeds to rescue and I also sell on Ebay for cocker rescue.

Welcome to the forum!

Back