new to group

Af1021

Hello everyone. We have just gotten out 5th cocker spaniel and we are excited to have her. We have named her coco(even though she's black) after our 4th cocker spaniel that we had to give away. She's three months old and a playful little bugger. We took her to the vet today for the first time because of her cherry eye and we found out that she will need surgery. Wish us luck!!!!

Hi I'm Polly! Welcome to MCS. Hubby and I are owned by 3 wonderful cockers. Pepper is our old man, we have had him for 11 years next month, he's more than likely between 12 and 13. Pogo is our 8 year old, and, Stormy is our nine year old.

You will be moderated for awhile. Your posts will show up as soon as one of us can approve them.

May I ask you why you had to give away your cocker?

She was extremely over protective of me and when I was pregnant with my son me and my family thought she would be jealous of him so we decided to give her to my aunt so she's not too far away still in the family.

Welcome. I feel sad for you and the cocker you had to give away. I hope your home situation is better now.

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your new puppy; it's nice that your earlier Coco could stay in the family. How old is your (human) baby now? We have two rescued parti-color cockers, Cordelia, aged 6 and Nicholas Cockervich Nobarkoff, aged 15. Nicholas had his cherry eye operation before we adopted him nine years ago, and the only trouble since is dry eyes (which may be his age). New Coco looks adorable!

Thank you all for the lovely welcoming's and thank you for the compliments. Coco says hi!!!!

Back