New to the board!

lucysmom

Hi everyone, I am a new cocker mom and wanted to introduce myself. We just adopted Lucy, a beautiful 4 year old brown cocker spaniel from a rescue in NY. My husband and I love dogs, and Lucy is our first as a couple. We live in NYC, where Lucy loves to explore the neighborhood and most of all, chase pigeons (on leash of course) in Central Park! Since we are new cocker parents, I'm sure we will have many questions for the group!

408380_10151449858405638_1275061409_n.jpg

Welcome Lucysmom! I'm Karen and I live in northern CA with my husband and two cockers, Farley and Ki. Lucy sure is a pretty little girl.

Your posts will be moderated for a while until we get to know you. Please be patient. We'll approve them as quickly as we can.

Welcome! You're kinda close to me-I live in South Jersey. And, your girls' cute.

Last edited:
Hello to you and Lucy :wave: She is a beautiful cocker.
My name is Kathy and we live in Tn. and have one Cocker boy Levi. I am also new here and just love it....everyone is so nice and has such wonderful advice for Cocker Lovers!
I would love to visit NYC someday and I have heard Central Park is beautiful!!

Hi! What a beauty Lucy is! I'm Polly and I love with hubby Michael and our 3 cockers in So CA.

Hello. Welcome. I'm Robin and live in NW Oklahoma with my show cockers and cocker rescues.

Welcome, my name is Nicole and I live in SoCal with my 2 cockers Fenway a 7 year old black male and Amelia a 17 month old buff girl, who is a champion.

Welcome and hello! Lucy is a gorgeous girl. I'm Deborah, in Seattle, and my cocker is Cordelia.

Welcome, I am also new to the board! Your Lucy is sure a pretty girl! I have a brown Cocker coming in March, her name is Audra! So I will be a new Cocker mom too soon. I live in South Central Indiana with my husband (Kevin), two Boston Terriers (Apollo and Jersey), my show Persians and a Cornish Rex (Khi).

Back