Newbie from California

Art

Owned by
5 cockers
Hello everybody-

I've got 5 cockers that keep me busy. I'll post some pictures
once I get use to the process and do some reading on how to do so.

Art

Welcome Art! Five cockers does sound busy. We'll look forward to your pics. What message boards are you familiar with? You have your choice of posting pics as attachments to your posts or creating albums. If you need help with pics see the vbulletin tips section.

Thanks Manuel-

Here's some pictures of the girls from the picture album

Maddie, Sara, Niki Having fun at the beach
picture.php

Lexi and Chloe at the beach
picture.php

Last edited:
Hey Art! We know each other from the Zim forum - great to see you here! Please encourage Kim to join too :)

Hey Art! We know each other from the Zim forum - great to see you here! Please encourage Kim to join too :)

Thanks Kelly:) I think my post's are still on hold but we will get through this.
I will let Kim know. I found this forum doing a search on Google. This should be fun

Art

What a gorgeous crew! You'll have to tell us about them when you have a chance. I have 2 cockers. Gabby going on 15yrs and Hoshiko 4mos.

Hello Art! I'm Polly and I live in So CA with our 4 cockers. I did post once and a blue moon on the zim forum. Welcome to our home here on the net!
I can't wait to hear more of your furry family.^_^

Question-

When I look at the post with the pictures I dont see the pictures

I figured it out make the Album public duh

Thanks

Art

Last edited:
The girls look gorgeous Art! You should post the one of Maddie looking at her tennis ball full size so folks here can see it.

Welcome to the board Art. Your crew is adorable. And it looks like they all love the beach.

I am DJ from Washington State. Am owned by three bratty cocker girls, seen in my albums.

Welcome Art & girls! Your girls are beautiful! I'm Betty & I have 5 cocker kids too. I've got 4 boys & a girl:)

Back