rescue Newest Rescue

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
An owner turn in off Craig's list named Bentley that's 1 y/o, shots but not neutered that was going to the shelter if a home wasn't found by the end of the day so we got him. He has quality lines behind him and is a good looking cocker. His owner's health got really bad and had to go into a nursing home and the family wouldn't/couldn't take him. :(
Before grooming:
db0f8fb2.jpg

After having to take him down because of all the mats. His feet are very tender for not being able to feel the ground with the bottoms of his feet and the mats twisting his nails. Poor fella
963197f8.jpg

He's really adorable. Love his markings which I sure couldn't see until your after picture. Poor boy that someone let him get into that state. So glad he came to you.

I think that the only owners that give up their dogs that I truly feel sorry for are the old folks that for whatever reason (usually health) can't take care of their dogs. I always have the feeling that they would care for them if possible and a lot of times the dog is the only "friend" the oldster has. It's so sad.

Cute little feller! Gotta love those freckles. Poor thing looked like a sheepdog before you groomed him!

He looks like a real cutie, I imagine you will have no problem placing him.

Aww, he is cute. I bet he feels better now that he can see and move around. What a shame that the family could not take him in so that he could visit his owner. I think that he will find a forever home soon. He is young, handsome and as of Monday nuetered and ready to go. How housebroken is he?

Learned doggy door in half a day. Marked on a few things cuz he knows Asha's in heat but hopefully Monday will take care of that.

He has eyes under all that fur!! And beautiful ones, too! He looks very attractive, lovely face. Not much more than a puppy, but he should have been neutered before now. Glad you are getting that done right away. Hope the vetting goes well.

Again, Robin, thank you for all you do.

He's so cute, here's hoping he's healthy and gets adopted quick! Thank you for finding him.

Paws crossed, that would be a quick turn around, hope it works out and he does well on Monday.

Back