rescue ::::newsflash::::

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
After 2years, 3 months, Peaches was adopted yesterday. Foster daddy Mike did a great job taking care of her. Peach was adopted out once to her vets sister, but after a bit, the other cocker in the home was getting jealous and started being mean to her so mike brought her back in. I kinda thought mike might decide to just keep her (like several dogs) but previous adopters were interested.

Woop, lucky Peach is going to be an only child and spoiled rotten.

Congratulations Peaches! We will miss you! Ask the new family if they're interested in our forum so we can get updates (especially pics) from her.

I talked to Mike last night, he says, none of the other dogs could care less she's gone...more treats for them he says, they say...LOL. She looks very happy with her new Mommy and Daddy. Gave her new Mommy a big wet Cocker kiss.

I talked to Mike last night, he says, none of the other dogs could care less she's gone...more treats for them he says, they say...LOL. She looks very happy with her new Mommy and Daddy. Gave her new Mommy a big wet Cocker kiss.

Little devils!

That's great! Its been a long time; I hope she adjusts to the new place after 2 years, but I imagine a few days of being a spoiled baby will make her very happy to be there.

Yahoooooo......WTG Peaches and congratulations to her new family. Hope we can get an update now and then.

Back