rescue Noel found her family!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
It's wonderful when an older dog finds a home. Here's Noel's new family.
Noel_zps120d277b.jpg
NoelsFamily_zps0e24d5e9.jpg

I was so happy when I saw this on Facebook! She looks like a whole new dog from when Robin first got her. Hope she has a great life with her new family :)

What a long journey for her, looks like a great family. Congrats, Robin and Noel!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It is so wonderful. Robin has been working with her all this time. Noel has bad skin. Her new family knows this and are willing
to go the extra mile for Noel. I think this was a match made in heaven really. I think Nick was watching out for her from
the bridge.

Noel is beautiful and so is her new family :wub:

So glad Robin has helped her find a loving home.

What happen to Nick :(

What happened to Nick? I had no idea he had gone to the bridge.
Nicole it was terrible.
When he was finished with all his surgeries, and the vet said cancer free, Robin placed him in a very nice home, in fact,
the people who took him have Minnie, Karen's Farley's Mom. Their housekeeper let him outside (not sure why) thru a door that
wasn't part of their fenced in yard. He ran away. They looked for him and had the neighborhood looking also. He was hit
by a car and killed. So tragic. After all that surgery and suffering, he was killed by a car.

It was so sad. Not only was the family devastated, but, Robin and her vet also. Her vet worked so hard to help Nick. He stayed in her clinic while Robin flew to CA to bring Pye to me.

I had no idea about Nick either -- oh my stomache did flip flops hearing this! Poor Robin, Robin's Vet and the new family -- such a tragety! I'm happy Noel found a great home - older dogs sure deserve this unconditional love as much as the babies do!!! I look at Jersey and her grey muzzle and wonder how old she is "really"....but it doesn't matter - I love her no matter what!

OMG that is just heart wrenching. That family must have just been devastated about the whole thing. He must have been so scared. That poor boy went thru so much. I sure hope he is looking out for his Noel from the bridge then.

Back