rescue Oh how cute!!!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
The puppies started barking today!!!!! They heard the adult dogs barking and they joined in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cute, but in a couple weeks you may change your mind when they are driving you mad with the barking!!!

How fun!! I don't think Dylan learned how to bark until after he was living with us. He barked and then looked so puzzled. When do puppies normally learn how to bark?

Oh how wonderful. I have never been around puppies. It will be interesting to read about their development. Thanks for sharing.

Oh I love the first bark. It's kind of a puppy ba-woo and then they keep
doing it if you giggle at them.

Last edited:
They were barking at Hershey when they did it. Mom Minnie was taking a potty break and Hersh went to go look at them. They cane to the corner of the 2x3 and started barking at him. Soooo funny.

Coco was almost 4 months if not older when he started barking. Mind you, we didn't have another dog for him to learn.

Well, If any of you need for someone to teach your "furkids" how to bark, I have two experts! LadyBug is head of "Homeland Security and The National Guard" all rolled into one at our house. MiMi is her assistant and they clear the yard of any birds or imaginary creatures the minute they go out. One big clearance is all it takes! Suzie Q on the other hand runs the other way back to me and stays with me like she is Miss Goody Two Shoes, but in reality she is. She doesn't bark much at all except at my husband when he gives attention to MiMi, which he does all the time. He claims MiMi because they share the same birthday.....coming up soon.....He is somewhat older than she is. lol

I do like to hear puppies bark though.....sweet little voices. I can even tell what mine are barking at....like they have different little voices for different things....Gotta love them....Bless their hearts.....barking is their voice. Mine are not bad at all to bark and will stop when I remind them "that's enough"!......

The babies started walking!!! Even Luna!!! Will try to get pics tomorrow.

Back