rescue Oklahoma Cocker Rescue's AWESOME Day!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
We adopted TWO Cockers, one being a nine yr old senior and the other a two yr old youngster. Both got great homes and we found a foster for DeeDee for two weeks to see if they might want to adopt. I wasn't sure if I wanted to adopt her to a family with kids as she had been nippy when she came to us with Demodex but now I think she was that way due to her skin hurting because look at her with these kids who took her home!
Joey the 9yr senior
0228e20e.jpg

Nicholas the 2yr black/tan boy who came to us lost and starved and found a family with kids he wouldn't stop giving wet willies! Especially the boy!
26b52eaa.jpg

DeeDee liking all the attention
0610cbbd.jpg

PLUS AS AN ADDED BONUS, we got to meet Linny's best friend and also Kelly's Billy's mom, Mary Ellen aka Mare. She's in Oklahoma City for work and came up to volunteer for us at our event today. She's awesome! Linny tell her she's a blast!
099c2dc9.jpg

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Wonderful wonderful! I'm so happy for all of them, but, especially Joey, I know sometimes it's harder to place the seniors.

I'm so glad you had a chance to meet Mare!

What an awesome day you had....I am sitting here smiling like crazy. Thanks for sharing the photos.

The grin on Nicholas' face is wonderful. Congratulations on all three placements! :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

That was an awesome weekend for everyone, congratulations and I hope they will all be happy happy forever. And an additional bonus getting to meet Mare. :)

Love your pictures. It's next best thing to being there. ^_^

Back