Omg!!!! Just got the most awesome news!!!!!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
ALLEE, my black/ tan bitch out with a handler that showed this last weekend too in Scottsdale, AZ won Winner's Bitch 3 out of her 4 days of showing!!!!!! One of the days was a 3 point major with the other 2 days being 2 pointers each. This was her second major and is now up to 10 points (15 points are required to attain an AKC championship with 6 of those points -3 points + 3 points-being won under 2 different judges). This was her fourth 'weekend' showing ever and with David Sutliff who is just a doll of a guy. He's liked her ever since he's seen her and the first time he showed her he put a major on her too. I got to see that one though as it was my cocker club's show in OKC last summer. Guess he was right. WooHoo! The way she's going, she may be back home by this summer. :)

Oh, and one more thing, Allee is Polly's Stormy's half sister (same sire) bred by the same breeder!

FABULOUS news Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when Allee was born (I do the website for Allee's breeder, who is a friend of mine) . . . she has sure turned into a gorgeous girl!

Congratulations what a huge accomplishment, that you have worked hard for!!! I LOVE the blk/tans! Do you have pictures of your pretty lady?
I got to full-fill one of my bucket list wishes this feb and attend my 1st ever dog show. I went to the big show at Westminster in NY and what a fascinating 2 days it was, I especially enjoyed the bench show! I got to see some of my little Noodles relatives!
Congratulations again!

Robin~ I went to your website and saw the beautiful Miss Allee, she is precious! You have every right to be a proud parent!

yes I did! It was AWESOME! The people were super too! I tried to sneak the litlte Tsnumai dolly(Tootsie) back to the ranch with me but her handler wasn't having any of that! She was precious!

Robin..I am sending you a big ol cyber hug for the loss of your Carmen..sure hurts, I am sorry for you.
(((((BIG Bear HUGS))))))

Back