Our MSN boards are finally gone.

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I thought our posts would be saved on Multiply but only our pictures were saved. If I had known, I would have used another site. I first met many of you on MSN's Cocker Spaniels group--those were good times. I remember Cocker Corner too. It's a shame our old message board is gone but I'm glad we can still continue here. :thumbsup:

I wasn't on MSN, Manuel but I am very happy to have this site. The AOL board had been so active and we were all so close but after they changed the board it just fell to pieces. I'm happy to have everyone back....except Judy!! Judy, please post!

Manuel
Yes, those were good times. I loved the MSN board. I also loved the AOL cocker boards.. remember gang when there were two on AOL?? One for Cockers and one for American Cockers? Those were the days.

This board is wonderful. It combines all the wonderful people from both boards and some great new friends also!

We are lucky to have each other.

I know from being on other "chat" sites that, once the site changes, some of them don't servive. Its good that you all keep in touch though, too let the others know that a new site has started with a lot of ppl from combined sites.

Yes, Cocker Corner that was my very first group that I became a member of and met so many of you their and many others......it is sad that they are no longer but we are all still here together - Yahooo

Cocker Corner was my very first group too. A couple of weeks ago I spent an hour just going through some of the posts on the old MSN boards. It's sad to know all that is gone now.

I was a member at Cocker Corner too, but only for a few weeks before it disappeared. It's sad to think of all of the history on the MSN boards just gone . . .

Back