rescue Our Rescue got a tad bit of bad news today.

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Poor Angelo hasn't been thru enough being chained on a 6 ft chain to a doghouse at an abandoned trailer, being matted and only being fed once a week. He's the young Boykin spaniel mix. Today we took him in for his shots and heart worm test. He behaved like a trooper with both needles. His test however ....... He failed. He's heartworm positive poor guy. I'll be holding a raffle here soon to raise money for his treatment which is going to cost us $750 and we can't start treatment until it's all paid up front. :( so please help support dear Angelo when we get our raffle up. We're going to need every penny.
Matted and chained to his house:
null_zpsfc00dab4.jpg

Smiling after rescue:
null_zps6f8f4731.jpg

Happy after his haircut:
null_zps081717b1.jpg

Angelo looks so much happier and I bet he weights ten pounds lighter getting all of those mats off. I have no idea how people can let helpless animals get like this and I am sorry to hear he is heart worm positive...thank goodness for wonderful people like you Robin that step in and save them. You are such a blessing.

What will you be raffling for Angelo?

One of the things she will raffle will be a painting :D

Now it's been awhile since I picked up my brushes. And Pye has helped with our grief..
but I wonder how I will manage LOL... Pye is demanding!

But, I will give it my best shot.

Poor guy! He does look much happier. Thanks for rescuing him. Polly I am excited that you will be painting again. I will definitely put in for that.

Back