Polly!

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
you should add your "imagine" portrait to your cockers paintings.

I can tell that you made that one to look like Peaches with a full coat and beautiful eyes.

I see her...

Last edited:
It is SOOO gorgeous! If prints are made from it, I would buy one for sure. It's such a pretty print.

Oh Polly,

how hard is it to make prints of Imagine?

Is it complicated and expensive? I -- CIN, Linda, would love to have some prints of it. I want one for my wall, gee, I think I could bet a buck that Mike would want one, and maybe we could put some on our rescue page.

Can you find out? Maybe Michael knows -- I bet some of his paintings are prints?

Lets find out. We can cover all costs, etc. will email you more about it. I want your babies to be helped too.

Love the painting. If you're making prints or copies put me down for 1 too.

well, even if we can get prints made - SOME LUCK DAWG is gonna get the original.

Polly, Peggy Bang (same initials as Polly Bennett) used to sign her prints in a gold pen marker. Maybe we can have you do that (and numbered) with silver or your very own favorite color.

Sounds like a good ida to me to to get some prints made.
Seems like someplace like Kinkos could do it very easy shouldn't they?
But than ,what do I know ;)
Anita

I've had pictures copied at Kinko's before. Printing Polly's pic on nice photo stock paper shouldn't be a problem.

Linny
I will post the painting in my Cocker paintings album here when I get home from work. @#$$% AOL has been acting up again and it's hard to access the board.

I have never done prints, and, all of Michael's art is sold as originals also, no prints. But I did have his business cards made from an online source not to long ago. I will see what they charge for prints.

Now the original is 11 in by 15 in. Should I have prints made the same size??

And you can sell them from the CIN website Linny.. and all proceeds to benefit da cockers in need ^_^

That sounds good. I'd like it the same size. I don't know. Maybe some would like it smaller.

call me insane or pooter illiterate but can you not upload to Snapfish or Kodak or something and order pretty much whatever you want?

That's true although Polly's paintings (at least the one she gave me) are bigger than my scanner bed. Once Kinko's scans it they could save it on disc then Polly could make picture quality prints on Snapfish or Kodak. Hear that Polly? Have them make you a disc too. Great suggestion Sharon. :)

just thinking out loud,

but I believe painting prints are done on special paper. At least I think so.

Arghhhhhhhhh,

had a big note ready to roll and AOL decided to take a dump.

I went in to Peggy Bangs (RIP) website to see what she had written about her prints and there is this:

PRINTS ARE AVAILABLE ON EXTRA HEAVY 120 POUND MC COY SILK COVER STOCK WITH AN OVERALL SIZE OF 12X16

and this:

something about Giclee ? or extra heavy card stock.

Me, I know nuttin' about prints, so will do some research

Yes, prints are done on special paper . . . you'd have to find somebody to help guide you through the process. I don't know how it's done. But it's a cool idea. It's such a beautiful painting.

Aww well, I will do some research when I have a day free next week. I have heard of Gelcee, and I paint on 140# paper.. those would be some nice re-prints.. probably cost more than I charge for originals.. (when I charge lol):)

Back