Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker

click to enlarge

Price: $179 (shipping included)
Site: Paws For Thought: Booster Bath
Recommend to a friend: Yes

Assembly: Not difficult. Takes about 15-30 minutes. Tools: Phillips screwdriver. The legs and harness were easy to put together. Attaching the drainage hose was the most difficult requiring some muscle to tighten down.

Usage: In order for me to use this in my basement I needed a 15' extension hose ($8.00) to run from the utility sink. I used a regular shower head versus the generic attachment included with the bath. The drainage hose is very stiff and difficult to aim. The drainage water ended up splashing out around the drain on our floor. I'll have to trim the drain hose so I can aim it better down the drain. There's plenty of room for our cocker spaniel to move around comfortably. The extra room also made it easy to get at Gabby. The bottom of the bath has a comfortable foam mat to prevent sliding. The makers of this product tout 360 access. It's true. It was nice being able to walk around the tub to while washing and drying him. The bath is sturdy enough for Gabby and didn't wobble excessively.

Final Thoughts: This made washing Gabby much easier than our utility sink which was cramped for Gabby. He was able to relax more. Washing and drying were much easier.

Manuel
Sounds like a great investment for you and for Gabby! I'm still so glad my kitchen sink is so handy!^_^

Oh Manuel!
I forgot!!!
Give us a review on Gabby's new dryer please!:)

I'm glad you liked it . . . I have used Booster Baths several times at dog shows, and have always found them easy to use.

Oh Manuel!
I forgot!!!
Give us a review on Gabby's new dryer please!:)

I love the dryer! I couldn't write a good review though because it's my first experience using a professional dog dryer although I did learn a lot from my previous groomer. She would let me help her.

Back