Pumpkin

precious pumpkin

Owned by
1 cocker
It's been a hard week for Pumpkin and me.
Pumpkin was diagnosed with cancer in her right adrenal gland. Her blood pressure is high, she trembles, panting, frequent urination, doesn't want to eat and drinks lots of water.
She can have surgery, but is very intense. She might die during surgery, few hours after that. Also weeks after that. She could live for about a year, hopefully more. If I don't do the surgery she can live for about 6 months.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I want was best for her. I don't want my baby to suffer.😢

That's a tough decision. When I've faced that decision, I've always looked at is how it will affect their quality of life. That's always been the deciding factor for me.

As you know I’ve recently been through something similar. There is no wrong choice to be made. Whichever choice you make will be the right one for Pumpkin and for you too. Many hugs to you. It’s a very difficult time.

((((Cathy)))) I'm so sorry. We are here for you.

I'm sorry to hear about Pumpkin. Your choices are difficult and I'd support whatever decision you make.

I’m sorry, been there and it’s not a good place to be. It would be nice if we had a crystal ball to tell us what is best but we don’t. You have a hard choice and in my experience no matter what choice you make you always wonder if it was the right one. Making her comfortable is the big factor, either way, so learn all you can about treatment options both ways. You will make the right one for both of you. Hugs.... I Hate cancer

Back