rescue Puppy mill raid

Saw a blurb earlier this week on this one. Maybe not this one? Must be a lot of these in Texas...my dogs are sooo spoiled. Am gonna cover myself in freshly spiffed rescue Cocker Spaniels tonight. :'(

How on earth could ANYBODY manage 600 dogs? Even with lots of help, it would take tons and tons of people to do the feeding, cleaning, etc. That is PURE GREED!!!!

Cried all the way through this one. 600 dogs! I can't believe it. Thank goodness the Humane Society got these poor angels out of there. God bless them and I hope they find all of them good, loving homes.

How on earth could ANYBODY manage 600 dogs? Even with lots of help, it would take tons and tons of people to do the feeding, cleaning, etc. That is PURE GREED!!!!

Could you imagine the cost and logistics to properly care for 600 dogs. The owners saved themselves a bundle and kept the profit. :sarcasm: <_<

I can't even look yet -- Mike sent me the link in email and I didn't look.

See, right now, I'm not able to pull in anymore dogs. One is my lack of being able to take care of them right now (have you seen my dogs fur?) and the other is funds.

So, if I look, I'm gonna want one or 4

I'm just glad to know they are OUT of hell

absolutely disgusting. They should make the owners live in similar conditions.

What they ought to do is show pictures of the owners and give credit where it's due.

That is heartwrenching to see the conditions those dogs were living in. Thank God they got one more shut down.

Back