5 cockers
I'll try to upload some daily until u all get tired of them
Girl sleeping like grandpa Stormy did
null-59.jpg

Boy sleeping in the corner
null-57.jpg

Rest of babies with full bellies
null-58.jpg

Omg!! They are so precious! I can't wait to watch these sweet babies grow.

Robin you can upload as many pictures as you want, I never get tired if puppy pictures.

The puppies are such fat, cute little things. How is Chia doing? It's a good thing you are always so careful about what your dogs eat and take such good care of them. I know that's the reason Chia was able to to have such healthy little puppies. They are adorable.

I think you said that two of the puppies are brown and tan. I think I see it in the first picture but I can't find the second one. I'm probably blind, but where is the second one?

Karen, I think it may be the second pic. And I am probably wrong. LOL

Robin you should know that we never get tired of puppy pics. :) You can post more today if you want.

Glad you started a thread for pictures and updates. I was about to start hounding you.

Oh my Goodness!!! What beautiful babies!!! So glad everyone is doing well...I agree with Karen,healthy dogs have healthy puppies!! Which one is the solid brown girl in group pic,you know I am keeping an eye on her ;) Yes please post all the photos you can Robin!!

I am thinking a web cam would be wonderful so we can watch them round the clock :)

Oh oh OH OH!!!!! Look at those precious babies!! Look at the Stormy Granddaughter sleeping just like her Granddad!
LOVE!!!!

I wonder which of those angels are coming to the Forests of California!!! :luv::luv::luv:

Polly...will this will be your first Cocker Puppy? What fun you are going to have. Thinking you will have to get an infant carrier and just carry him around with you all day :wub:

Polly...will this will be your first Cocker Puppy? What fun you are going to have. Thinking you will have to get an infant carrier and just carry him around with you all day :wub:
LOL I keep trying to talk Robin into keeping him till he's about 6 months old. :lol: I've never had a really young puppy. This will be the first.

They are sooooo cute. When do they get their tails docked? How much do they weight and keep those pictures coming. As you know from the past we never get tired of cute puppie pictures :)

They are adorable! I am so thrilled about these unexpected puppies, and so happy that Polly is getting one of Stormy's grandsons. I know he will be as loved and pampered as Stormy was, if not more so. Everything happens for a reason and these puppies have already brought a ray of happiness and sunshine!

I thought there was three brown and three brown/tans. It is easy to tell a Black/tan but these little guys are throwing me for a loop. Robin or Polly is going have to help us out here.
Polly may just have to take a pair :naughty:

No, I can't have a pair, that would put me over my limit here. And not sure yet which one is mine. Stormy will let Robin know
which one is for Vern and me. :D

Oh Polly, you will love having a young puppy, they are so much fun. I love puppies!! I had to look at them again, those bellies, I just want to kiss them. Makes me want another one. :). I agree, Stormy will let Robin know which one. I believe he is still with you. If you ever read the book Pukka's Promise by Ted Kerasote. You will know that his old dog Merle whom went to the bridge, continued to stay with him. When he went to get his puppy, he found one that looked a lot like Merle.

I have read that book Nicole. It is wonderful.

Now, I want a "P" name that means Storm, or, close to storm.

Robin sent me some, but if any of you know of one let me know. :)

Pour, peril, pandemonium, precipitation. However I don't think any of those are really good dog names. I can't imagine you calling, "Here Precipitation. Here boy!"

Back