Pye alerts!!! (daily)

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Yesterdays (9/20)

PYE ALERT!
What a big boy Pye is! He now is going into the lower yard all by himself. That's going down 7 stone steps that a pretty steep. He wants to do his business where the big boys do!

Last night he slept very sound, I went to bed early and so did he. I'm a very light sleeper, I'm up and down all night, last night he didn't want to get up with me each and every time. GOOD BOY PYE!

This morning we waited till the sun came up, then I raked leaves. (Necessary when you live in the forest lol)
He and Pogo stayed outside with me the whole time. Pye played, and, he didn't freak out because he wasn't right with me. GOOD BOY PYE!

Last edited:
This morning when I fed my boys, Pye finished before Pep, my old man. I was washing dishes and Pye got into Pep's dish before I could stop him. Pep only did a light warning growl, but let him eat!!! GOOD BOY PEP! I think from now on I will be feeding PYE behind a baby gate just to be safe. He's so tiny, I don't want him hurt over food. He loves his Puppy Stew!

Ducks Feet

Robin sent over some Ducks Feet for Stormy, but, he couldn't have them. The last night I gave one to Pye and to Pogo, Pepper got a small piece of bully stick, he can't manage a ducks foot. Here are some pictures. Pye loved his!
I enjoyed watching him chew on a ducks foot instead of my foot LOL.

PyeDuckfoot1_zps9854bb6f.jpg

PyeDuckfoot2_zps6c42bc0a.jpg

Pogo_zps58f93315.jpg

My Pogo is getting some silver :luv:

PepChew_zps0ec2d188.jpg

Sept 21

PYE ALERT!

Last night when I did my pups brushing, Pye got his first groomie from me! I have a soft boar brush, and brushed him. He thought the brush was something else to play with. He's a big boy now! Used my toe nail clippers and tipped his front feet. Couldn't manage his back ones alone. I also cleaned his ears. Such a good boy.

Pye only got up once last night!!! I'm not sure if he needed to go or not. He got up, so I took him out of his crate and took him outside. He did piddle LOL.. Then back to bed we went. (BTW I got up 3 more times without him)

Pye's crate has 3 doors, one on top, and one on either the long or end sides. His crate is situated right next
to my side of the bed, almost like a night stand. I opened the end door, and he went in and out to get his toys. Pogs stuck his head in also. LOL... I put him in last night and he went to sleep without any fuss.

This morning I remembered tethering. So, he's tethered. I want to leave my kitchen open for Pogs and Pep to go in and out at will, but, I don't want any piddles on my main cabin carpet. I will be rearranging my
area rugs today LOL.

This morning I promised to bake Vern a cake, my first carrot cake of the fall is now cooling. Boy was Pye
interested LOL.. He did get a taste of the batter just like Pogs and Pep. He LOVED it.

It is so wonderful to see Pye's updates Polly. I am glad you are enjoying puppy hood? I love the photos of all your guys in their matching bandanas....just so cute :)

Thank you Kathy. We do enjoy the nanners in the spring, summer and fall.. in the winter they wear "housecoats" because it's cold up here in the higher elevations.

Mid morning 9/21

PYE ALLERT
Today is Vern's turn to cook. Because it's cool today, Vern made one of his favorites for breakfast. Hash..
Pye got a tiny taste and loved it. Big boy Pye..

I made the cream cheese frosting for Vern's carrot cake, I don't think Pye ever noticed the mixer beaters at Robin's.. boy was he interested LOL.. Vern always gets to clean the beaters and the bowl. I just bet Pye got a little taste. He loved the taste of the cream cheese I gave him before I added all the other stuff.

He is going in and out the doggy door now like no buddies business! He flys through the air just like Levi does.. now, if only I can get him to associate going out the doggy door with the potty business.. Anyway he's still too small to go out alone.. I always go with him.

He also loves yoguert balls. I give him a half of one.. I only make them with about a teaspoon of yoguert. He can't manage the chicken broth balls well yet.

Tomorrow is a very special day. It's Peppers 12th Gotcha Day. We will celebrate with Hormel's Vienna Sausage and some (Yuk) sardines.. it will be interesting to see how Pye does with those. But, I must admit, Pye is game to try
anything.

Sept 21 Early Evening

PYE ALERT

How fun!!! When I am making dinner (tonite, tacos) My boys are always my first fans, right in the kitchen,
almost underfoot. Well, Pye didn't like being the short one on the block. HA.. He put his front paw paws
right up on Pog's back so he could see!!! When I make dinner next, I'll be sure to have my camera!

OH! Vern was tired from raking leaves, so, I made his tacos. (When he makes them, we call them Vernedos)

Pye allerts!!! (daily)

Very cute! The alerts are great. So glad that Pye is doing so well and fitting in nicely.

PYE ALLERT!
Last for tonite. It was time for our evening suppliments. Pogs and Pep get a fish oil every night. Pye wants one!!! But, he
doesn't get one, I think he's too little. I'm going to ask my vet on his next visit. He will be due for his second round of shots at
10 weeks. Anyway, he does this when I'm cooking also. So cute! He want's to be up with the big boys.

After I took this, they got their brushing and a change in Nanners for Peppers big day tomorrow!
I'll Post more Pix tomorrow.

Momma I want one!!!
Look-Mama-Im-a-Big-Boy_zps4de2cd31.jpg

I'm so glad that both Pepper and Pogo are so patient with him. He's under my computer desk now napping.

What a cute little guy. He seems to be fitting right in.

As for the doggy-door/potty connection? Do you take him out on a leash to go potty? If so let him wear the leash through the door and pick it up on the other side, take him to the potty place and then let him go leashless back in to the house.

Pye Allert!!
Pye loves Vienna Sausage!

Here's a few pictures from today.

Love
PyeVern_zpseceec8c6.jpg

Winding down for a Nap
LetsPlay_zps45a22d80.jpg

LetsPlay1_zpsefc9e4e8.jpg

Nap1_zps3b7ab3b9.jpg

Pye's Crate..
He likes to be up with the rest of the Bennetts :D
Crate_zps47d93d13.jpg

During the day the door leading from his crate to the bed is open. At night, it's closed.

Back