Re: The Boys are Bonding

Mypluto

Owned by
2 cockers
Thanks to all of you who said to give it time because it would take 3 - 4 weeks for Pluto and Woody to bond. Its happening and as you can see from the pictures they are starting to tolerate and play with each other.

Woody now jumps all over Pluto and Pluto seems to be protective of Woody when someone comes to the gate he does not know. They love to sit by the gate and just watch the neighbors go by. It was an amazing transformation, it just took a little time and patience.

Hope you enjoy the new pictures of Woody and the pics of Woody and Pluto.

Attachments

• phone pic 1.jpg
    phone pic 1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 44
  • phone pic3.jpg
    phone pic3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 42
  • phone pic5.jpg
    phone pic5.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 43
  • phone pic2.jpg
    phone pic2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 40
Carol
Great news! I knew they would learn to love one another. The pictures are darling!

Oh Carol, those pictures are so precious! To me it looks like Woody just wants to be like his big brother Pluto! I love it! I'm glad they're getting along better for you now . . . it does take time, but it's so worth it in the long run :)

Nice pictures. Carol I'm glad you're getting the hang of posting pictures on our board and we have pleasure of seeing your babies too.

Adorable! My little Buttons goes right underneath big dog Rags! She loves to hang onto his big curly tail too. I almost cried the first time they shared the big dogbed with all the toys right next to them......I think in time all things are possible.

Back