Re: The New Baby is Home!

Mypluto

Owned by
2 cockers
Well, Woody is here. He arrived at the airport at 12:20 and he was in our arms at 12:50. He arrived safe and sound and that is all we care about. I was very aprehensive about having him shipped, but when they brought him out, he seemed fine.

We took Woody out of the kennel for a few minutes to hold him and cuddle him and let him know he was safe. We brought a small blanket with us that Pluto and Blizzard slept on last night so it had their scent on it. It took us almost a 1/2 hour to get out of the baggage area because everyone wanted to see him, pet him and ask questions.

Pluto took to Woody very well. He loves to smell his butt! The only thing is he will bark at Woody non-stop for about 5 minutes and stop. An hour later he will start to bark at Woody again and then stop. I guess it will take time for Pluto to get used to Woody.

I have been trying not to pick him up every 10 seconds but its hard because he so sweet. I've been trying to let him explore the house on his own and get used to it. I follow him everywhere to make sure he doesn't get into anything he shouldn't and to make sure Pluto doesn't plaly too hard with him. Its been tiring, but all in all ilts been a great day.

This picture is one I took with my cell phone. We took tons of pictures with our digital camera, but they have to be downloaded to te computer. I'll post them as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm sure I'll be asking a ton of questions as time goes by.

Attachments

• Woody.jpg
    Woody.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 40
Awww...puppy breath...enjoy, it goes away so soon. He is very cute. Glad that all has gone well so far, I am sure that it will be fine. Is he trying to get Woody to play with him by barking at him?

congrats on the new baby

Ohhh Carol Woody is wonderful. Keep the pictures coming! I can't wait to hear the puppy stories! Congrats to you and yours!

He's so adorable and it sure will be fun and crazy at your house for a while. Pretty soon we'll see pictures of the chairs with teeth marks and you underwear all over the living room, hehehehe and toilet paper trails, all chewed up. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ahhh... what an adorable little guy. So glad he made it home safe and sound. And dont forget those pictures. We need to see! :D

He's very cute. Enjoy! He looks like my Gabby when he was a puppy.

He's GORGEOUS!!!!!! What a sweet, sweet baby face he has! Welcome home sweet one!

Back