Ready for Round 2? Not sure I am!!! lol

J

Jen Elwanger

OK guys, Minion is officially due tomorrow. I've been sick this weekend, and she's been very gracious about not dropping her temp and going into labor. I'm feeling better, but not quite at 100%. =) Anyhow... any guesses? Hugs, Jen
WP_003192.jpg

She does not look like she is happy about having her tummy displayed....I think Thursday and wishing you a daytime whelping of five puppies.

Oh I hope Wed so you are feeling much better, and I say 3 pups! I hope one boy cause I know you want one!

I think Wednesday, or, late Tuesday and I see LOTS and LOTS of girlies... and I am a boy lover!!!!!

Wednesday or after sounds good to me. I am still not up to par. Two loads of laundry about did me in. grr I hate being sick! I don't have time for it.

First "Get Well Wishes to you Jen" I am guessing 5 little ones on the way any minute!! :naughty:

Thanks guys. I really am so done not feeling well. I'm so much better today, BUT I just feel really weak. BLECH. =) I would love one more night's full sleep!!!!! Originally I was going to keep pick boy out of Ron and Minion.... but then Dex did his "thing" and produced mostly boys. (typical, let me tell you). Watch Minion give me a litter of girls. LOL!!! I will have to rethink my plans if she does that!

Wow!! Never a dull moment at your house. Lol. Hope you are at 100%++. You will need it. Hmm I would saw Minion will give you a litter of girls 3 or 4. I would say Wed or Thurs. Rest up for this one.

Well it sure won't be dull here for the next few months. Sheesh.

Best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery Jen! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Yes!! Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery. Can't wait for the updates and the pictures. Feel better soon, Jen.

Jen said that Menion's them went down a little. I sure hope she gives Jen one more day.

Back