Remy's Mom

sabine

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello Everyone,
Happy holiday season.
I haven't been on here in a very long time, partly, to not using this old email address.
I now have a Cocker Spaniel named Remy. He is 7 years old. I've known him since since he was a baby , but have only had him for a little over 2 years.
My Cocker Buddy passed away 0ver 2 years ago and my Lab Willie was devastated as were we.
My friend no longer had time for Remy so he is now in his Forever home with me, Willie and his daddy human daddy..Andy.

We are glad to have you back! :wave: I'm sorry to hear about Buddy. Please use your preferred email so you can receive notices to your posts. I'd love to see Remy's picture.

I'm so very sorry to hear about Buddy. I'm so glad you're able to give Remy a wonderful home. I'll bet he FIL,s some of the loneliness you gpfelt when you lost Buddy. Good to see you back.

Welcome back, so sorry for your loss of Buddy and welcome Remy.

We are glad to have you back! :wave: I'm sorry to hear about Buddy. Please use your preferred email so you can receive notices to your posts. I'd love to see Remy's picture.
Thank you so much. I still miss my Boo Boo ( Buddy Boy ) . My lil Remy was so happy to see me when I picked him up to come to stay with us Forever. :) I'd known him since he was a lil toot and he always loved visiting and all my other Babies. I always felt so bad for him because he was alone all the time when he was at his previous owners. He will never be lonely again. :)image.jpeg

I'm so very sorry to hear about Buddy. I'm so glad you're able to give Remy a wonderful home. I'll bet he FIL,s some of the loneliness you gpfelt when you lost Buddy. Good to see you back.
Thank you so much. I remember you from the Aol days. You and Polly and a few others. Good to see you all.

Welcome back, so sorry for your loss of Buddy and welcome Remy.
Thank you Polly. I remember you from the Aol days. Good to see you. Do you all ever do a Facebook chat? I've got to get the hang of this..lol.

Thank you so much. I still miss my Boo Boo ( Buddy Boy ) . My lil Remy was so happy to see me when I picked him up to come to stay with us Forever. :) I'd known him since he was a lil toot and he always loved visiting and all my other Babies. I always felt so bad for him because he was alone all the time when he was at his previous owners. He will never be lonely again. :)View attachment 12165
He is our little love bug and enjoys his freedom here. Him and his big brother Willie have free reign of the house and a doggie door. Very seldom are Remy and Willie alone without human companionship. And if they are..we sure get to hear about out..Lol

Thank you Polly. I remember you from the Aol days. Good to see you. Do you all ever do a Facebook chat? I've got to get the hang of this..lol.
Yes most of us are on FB. We even have a My Cocker Spaniel page. Manuel just posted a reminder link on a new thread if you would like to join us there.

You're dogs are precious. My mom used to have a dog that looked like your Buddy. She was a stray that my mom took in.

Back