rescue Rescue Girl Ginger's surgery today

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Cross ur paws they're able to do everything that needs done. Hoping they're able to get all of her mammary tumor out, clean her teeth without pulling a lot of them and do her spay without complications.

Prayers going up for that darling girl Robin. :pray:

Thanks gals. This is my first Rescue that the foster had to set up the appt at her convenience and take her then pick her up tonight for recouping at her house. I'll keep u all updated with info as I get it. <3

Thanks gals. This is my first Rescue that the foster had to set up the appt at her convenience and take her then pick her up tonight for recouping at her house. I'll keep u all updated with info as I get it. <3
Good, continued prayers for her Robin :pray:

Prayers for the girlie, hope all comes out good and that she has a good recovery. It is a lot for one day. Gentle hugs out to her.

Bad news for the Ol' Gal :(
All of her mammaries are involved so the vet suspects cancer and at her age doesn't feel she'd be a good candidate for surgery. She doesn't feel it would buy her any time to put her thru that much pain of all that would be done. Before calling me she had two of her colleagues also give their opinions. They concurred. So now we need to decide where she'll live the remainder of her days (which won't be long) until it's time.

Last edited:
Poor Ginger. I'm glad she will be warm secure and loved in the twilight of her life..

:'( I am sorry...poor Ginger girl. I know that she will live her remaining days knowing love and kindness thanks to you rescuing her.

I had to take time out tonight to check on Ginger. I feel so bad for her. Thank you so much for seeing that she is happy at last.

It's such a shame, we can only do so much, no heroics at this stage, just fat & happy and loved. Hugs

That's too bad. Now she gets to be spoiled and loved on for the rest of her days. That's the only good thing.

I'm so sorry that her time will be short, but glad she'll be comfortable and comforted.

Bad news for the Ol' Gal :(
All of her mammaries are involved so the vet suspects cancer and at her age doesn't feel she'd be a good candidate for surgery. She doesn't feel it would buy her any time to put her thru that much pain of all that would be done. Before calling me she had two of her colleagues also give their opinions. They concurred. So now we need to decide where she'll live the remainder of her days (which won't be long) until it's time.

That is very sad news. I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Robin, is Ginger staying with her foster Mom, or, is she coming to you? Poor baby. But, the rest of her life will be happy thank Goodness.

I'm sorry about her. Thanks for taking her in. She'll be much happier.

Back