rescue Robin! Another word for BUSY!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I just thought I would let you all know.. Robin is around. I know she scans the posts.. but man
that woman is BUSY!!! Her busy holiday season seems to be starting early.. and she has been off
the wall busy since she got her new OKCR webpage up. She took in 2 more rescues last week.
One is black and one is a brown merle, I think both are males.. (but I forget).. next week she
is taking Noel in for her surgery. So Noel will have intense recovery time coming up. Nikki is doing
very well. She hopes to find a foster Mom for him. She has another coming Sunday to possibly
take one of the boys to foster.. and...
She is getting a 7 year old brown boy. He's hairy has double cherry eyes and needs neutering.
He's a pretty boy..

Anyway I thought I would bring you all UTD on Robin..

She also had Bella in for a grooming yesterday. She is lovely! Her markings are so pretty.
Her coat looks about the same length as Pye's and Marleys.

Goodness, she is going to need to sleep for about a month, if she ever gets the time! Hope she gets homes for these kids soon .

OMG! She is busy!! Hope she finds good homes for the new kids. Hoping she finds time to sleep.

She was contacted last night from someone working at a shelter in OKC. There is another abandoned cocker that needs help.
She told me she may have 2 foster families lined up. I just worry, she is supposed to have her hip replacement (both) soon.

Meet Angelo

Here's Angelo, He came to Robin today. He was chained outside most of his life and in his first picture, he looked
like matts and teeth. He's really a cute boy. Robin has clipped off the worse of the matts and he's resting now.

Robin said he's a field spaniel mix. He's really cute.

Angelo_zps518e6803.jpg

He has one blue eye and is a pretty good size boy.

Robin is a true "Angel"....that is why she has a heart of gold and the strength of 10 women.

I do hope you take some time to rest a bit Robin....and bless you for all the babies you save.

Back