Robin's pups & Grandchild

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Robin said it will be about 2 1/2 weeks more..

Eb:
CH stormbeau n Dreamshadow's in ur dreams

Here's Ebonee having breakfast this morning
Eb_zpsea8f8f89.jpg

Codi is the sire His registered name is:

CH Sposan's Codi Prancing Proudly

Codi_zps4f810f42.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, Oh this will be a wonderful litter. There is no doubt! S'Posins was Dylan's breeder. Oh, oh, oh!! Oh my!

Do I see a little girl in your future Karen? You could have a whole range of colors represented at your house. Robin Eb could have buff, black or browns right?

Oh...very nice!!! Yes,I see a girl in Karen's future :naughty: Does Eb or Codi have browns in their pedigree?

Well...she just might have a little brown girlie :) What color is Karen looking for?

I'm still in shock here. Keith is convinced that two dogs are the perfect number but IF I were to get a little girl I would want her to be happy, healthy, and have good show potential. Color isn't as important.

Ebonee's Countdown!

Oh wow!! Exciting!! Should be a very nice litter!!

I understand Keith especially when they get along as well as your two do...I have the same situation,Cole and Sophie are best friends and love each other,I know it is best not to rock the boat but I am just like you Karen and there is this part of me that would love to have a little girl. Way back in my mind I want a little brown girl as I have never had one and I find them so beautiful.

I'm hoping she will cross her legs til I get back from vaca may 12-15. She's actually due may 17. Pray she waits on me!

Fingers crossed for some hopefully obedient and patient pups.

Oh I forgot to ask! Are we guessing on how many pups this time? Is there a guesstimate?

Last edited:
He is the same colour as my Coco. :) I know she will have a beautiful litter :) I wish I lived closer or, even in the US haha.

I'm hoping she will cross her legs til I get back from vaca may 12-15. She's actually due may 17. Pray she waits on me!

If you her to wait for you to get back, you need to get all the birthing stuff ready, all of us watching for a sign and waiting.....it always seems like that is when they take their time. :)

Great idea Paige!!!

Everyone start your guesses!

I will say that Robin thinks it won't be as big a litter as Eb's first one was.

Eb is a wonderful girl and so I'm sure she'll wait for you to return. Whether or not the puppies will wait is another matter. :lol:

I say six puppies. Four girls and two boys. May 18th.

I'm going to go small and say 4, three boys one girl. Two black boys, one buff boy, one buff girl.

Hehe it will be interesting to see who's the closest!

Back