Robin's pups & Grandchild

Last Brown Girl opened her eyes!
LastBornBrownGirl_zps3bcc250a.jpg

Another shot of Brown Boy
BrownBoyEye_zpsfa2a6f24.jpg

The little black girl has yet to open her eyes. She's turned out to bethe runt even tho she was first born

Robin's pups & Grandchild

So cute!! Do you have a pick yet, Robin? Of course I know they change all the time.

It looks like there is a bit of tan on the brown babies or, once again is that just the flash. They are just so darn cute. I will admire from a distance.

Thank you for keeping us in pictures, even with your leg in a bandage. Such sweet little faces!

Yes they're all solids believe it or not. Strange no tan points on any of them. Just weird. Oh well. I'm still in love with them. :)
So now I have two sold. Both black pups, the boy and the girl to pet homes.
At four weeks of ageish I'll be doing DNA tests on all of them to see who the sire(s) is/are. Even tho hersh looks to be the daddy of the brown ones at least. Plus the buff dog COULD be the sire of one or both blacks. We shall see. It's possible even that hubby may have put ebonee in with Hershey to early after the buff boy left as I had my hip surgery and wasn't home for a week.

Last edited:
Hey Robin....can you have Polly share my little girl's photo please?

Cole has a baby sister coming!!!...we are very excited and very honored to be adding another black Stormbeau's Cocker to our home. Cole has enriched our lives with so much happiness we have made the big decision to add one more....a little girl :wub:

Back