spaniel Club

Nicole

Owned by
2 cockers
Entries made for nationals 2 days ago. They close today, no turning back now, guess this means I am really going to Reno. I know I will have a good time, it will be fun.

JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!! lol I had my room booked and trip planned six months ago! Alas I am unable to go. <stomps feet and cries crocodile tears>

Oh no Jen! So sorry, I thought you were going:( I had planned to go months ago. A friend and were going to go, room booked etc. we were bringing things for the boutique, now no boutique, that friend is not going. I was thinking of not going because if money etc. Then I thought and thought about it. And I thought and had friends tell me "you only live once, you might as well go for it". I will share a room with 2 other friends and ride up with one. Needless to say I decided to go. Sad because several people I know are not going, next year it is at Purina Farms. This year it is dedicated to a dear friend that passed, so that's another reason why I thought I had better go.

You're coming Karen????? That's awesome! I'll be there with all three KLADs in tow, and that's where I'm getting Kermit?

Uh, it's not a question that I'm getting Kermit there. I just can't type LOL

Oh yay!! I will get to see you there. Amelia will be there as well. I am handling her in conformation and obedience (beginning novice).

Take lots of pics everyone =) I know it will be an awesome time! yes I am pretty disappointed that I am unable to attend but there's always next year! =)))

I hope all of you have a wonderful time....sounds like such great fun!! Yes,everyone please make lots of photos :)

Great Karen, bring Farley as well, I am sure he will have fun. Yes I do plan on taking lots of pictures.

Oooooooh I am so jealous, what fun you will have. Can't wait to hear about all the fun.....pictures are a must.

I am going to be in Reno, also, for the Nationals. :) I can't wait to see Kelly once again and meet some from this group.:dance:

Oh fun!! I am glad I am going to be able to meet some if you in person. :)

Oh how I wish I could go! I was planning to attend, till I found out it's the same weekend of Michael's San Diego Con. Well, maybe next year.

Well my happy news is I'm going to get to goooooooooooooo! Only Friday evening-Monday morning, best I could do. Wish you could go Polly!

Back