rescue Sparkle is now Molly

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Her new mommy drove 2 hours to come get her and take her home. She spent a majority of the day shopping for her. Here she is with her new mommy, who's name also happens to be Robin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299190544.964335.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299190544.964335.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Oh how cute! The new Mommy looks like she is in heaven! Molly is a great name.
Did you invite her to join us Robin?

I will. She does kno about us tho as she asked where I knew Farley's mom.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us. It makes for a happy ending to these threads.

So glad Molly has a new home. Only one of the Blizzard litter left and only a few more days until he's at his new home.

And he was PISSED at being the only one penned in the kitchen to eat supper. He wouldn't even eat it all.
Hope Molly ate better than he did.

That a great ending to Sparkle's story.......a new home and a new name....Love the name Molly!

And he was PISSED at being the only one penned in the kitchen to eat supper. He wouldn't even eat it all.
Hope Molly ate better than he did.

LOL...I can just see his little head swiveling from side to side, like huh, did they go out to eat and leave me behind?

Don't worry, if he doesn't eat all his food here I know of two other dogs who are more than willing to help. :p

He will understand once, he gets too his new Mommy. His head will be bobben alright...LOL

Back