rescue Strong enough

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
To sit by herself! A little wobbly, but still. Her lil belly is staying full now. Isn't she just soooooo cute?!?! Look at that head! Cocker for sure.
a6cd0846-145f-748f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww, robin she's precious. Do I see brown? And I think I see her cute little puppy tongue

That's her tongue all right! She'd just gotten done feeding so was licking her lips. You've got good eyes.
No brown, that's actually her 'blue' that the lighting makes it look that color.

Robin, It will be hard to let Luna go to any home. You should just keep her and we will all help you raise her if moral support means anything!!! lol.......Seriously she is looking so good and is just adorable....How are the "pushers and shovers doing"? I bet they are really growing! I've heard of Missing Link. What is it used for primarily?...Joyce

Robin I have sent 4 cans of Goats Milk too you. I sent it in the mail. It should be there within 5 business days. I couldn't find any of the nurtical here, they use something else. I hope you get them. I used the address I have on the card list.

I have finally found a store that had Deer Antlers as well so, I bought Coco one. He doesn't seem too fond of it.

Thank you soooooo much Kathleen that will be a big help! Those washable pads sound great. I can always use something like that!

Ok if I can get over there tomorrow, I can buy one and send it too you. You wont get it till the new year though. Try it out if you like it, I can send you more. Being washable I'm sure they would be great.

The other three look like adults compared to lil Luna. I'll take more pics tomorrow as I took the day off.

awwwww Can I cuddle her too? I just want to come over and cuddle all of your dogs, Robin! lol

Sooo Cute.....I think that Karen should be considering the prospect giving the boys a little sister.

What a little sweetie, and she seems to be doing well. Pics of all of them please :)

It'd take him about a week and he'd teach her when to leave him alone.

Glad she is doing better. She looks like a sweetie. Can't wait to see the other ones again. I have a soft spot for Sparkle.

Karen you should consider it. I have a feeling that Riley wouldn't mind. In fact, it might be a good thing for him.

Back