Strormy needs your prayers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Stormy developed a hard area on his neck, around his right lymph node. Dr Aspirated it, and took some fluid out that looked almost like coffee with no cream, a dark brown. He took xrays and did a ultrasound on it. It went down about 1/2 in size while he was there and removed the fluid. He's sending it to the labs and he will decide what needs to be done when he gets the results.

It may be surgery. Vern hopes it's that. Dr's Vet Tech also told me that they may just decide to drain it when it gets bigger.. because it's in such a critical area.. just depends on what it is.

It's in the lymph node area, one side only. It's in the way of his breathing and to a certain extent, his swallowing. Dr Baylor said it could have even been caused by a cockle burr. He was hoping to be able to see something with the ultrasound. But, he didn't.

We at first thought he had allergies. I have been treating him for allergies with Linny's help. But, it's not. What caused us to think that was his wheezy breathing.

Dr. Said his lungs, and heart are perfect.

Focus on the positive. His heart and lungs are great. You know I'm saying all my Hail Marys and I'm not even Catholic. Dearest Stormy. My heart dog before he became yours. <3 ((((hugs to u all))))
Remember The Lord only gives us as much as we can handle. Believe in that.

Focus on the positive. His heart and lungs are great. You know I'm saying all my Hail Marys and I'm not even Catholic. Dearest Stormy. My heart dog before he became yours. <3 ((((hugs to u all))))
Remember The Lord only gives us as much as we can handle. Believe in that.

Robin I'm trying. I'm so scared. ::::::::::crying now::::::::::::::::

Oh honey, I'm sure everything is going to be fine!!! ((((((((((((((((Polly)))))))))))))))))))))

Oh Polly - I know you are heartsick over this and scared to death. Like Robin said you must focus on the positive. Of course the fluid was dark Stormy is brown right? ~Trying for a blonde moment to get a teeny smile from Polly~

Lots of hugs, prayers and positive vibes coming your way.

(((Polly))) How soon before you Get the results back? His lungs and breathing are good so that's a good thing. I think the fact they could remove fluid and it went down is good too.

Cocker prayers being said and cocker candle being lit.

((Polly)) Like it was stated earlier. Focus on the positive. These things do not always mean negative. Maybe it's an infection. It will all be ok. I will keep Stormy in my prayers.

Oh Polly - I adore you and I know you love your babies so much. Stormy is very special to both you and Robin, I know. Listen to Robin, focus on the positive! His heart and lungs sound great and it sounds he is over all ok at the moment. Just need to find out what this is and deal with it. I know the fear you have as well as any of us here do but please know that we are all with you in spirit!!! Many many prayers for Stormy and for you as well sweetie!!!!!

Oh No ((((Polly))))) ((((Michael)))).

No need to ask again, tons and tons of prayers coming your way for Stormy. I wish that I could do more. We are all right here waiting with you if that helps.

Any chance it is a collection point for the salivary gland?

Oh Sweet Sweet Polly...prayers coming from our home to yours and your beloved Stormy :prayer: Little Cole sends healing wishes for his Grand Dad.

I will let you all know as soon as my Vet calls tomorrow. Dr didn't even perscribe anything yet. He wants to await the results before he decides what to do next.

Thank you all so much.

It is located on the right side of his neck, right by the lymph node. It's hard, I just felt it, it's not as hard or as large as it was this morning.

Prayers are good! I hope they work for our very special boy.

Thank you all. He's resting, won't drink for now, and isn't really comfortable. I can't wait to get the treatment started so our Stormy is back to normal. This came on so fast!!!! Or, at least it seemed fast. It's located on the side of his neck under his ears. And I think his collar with his pretty bandanas covered it per see... he's not wearing a collar now.

I'm sorry Polly you are going through this. I know is very hard seeing our babies sick. Prayers for Stormy that is nothing bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back