Surprise.....

JudyP

Polly (WedWed's most favorite Auneeeeee Poweeeee) ..... and Gwammi (our dear Dianne who we are praying for today)

You can run but you can't hide!!!!!! Elvis, WedWed and I are most pleased to be here on the Cocker site... I hear that Persian Cockers are quite rare!!!!!

We live in Alameda, CA and I work at a law firm, and all jokes are welcome!!! I am the total animal lover!!!!!!! And, I am here lurking to view, meet, and love your dogs and to share them with you... giving prayers and love when needed, and laughing, and being amazed by their sheer beauty.

My dream is to win the lottery and have a beautiful dog to show.... or 12 ... sigh

I look forward to getting to know all of you and to sharing our ups, downs, joys and sorrows!!!!!

I will be learning my way around and try to get setup and learn more about you and your babies!!

HUGS
j~

Welcome Love! I'm so glad you are here! We will approve your posts as you post them, be patient.

Lv You mucho!

Hi Judy =)) Glad to be able to get to know you..... beware tho, this cocker fancy is addictive! lol

Where are all the pictures of all the babies~~~ I like humans, but, boy do I LOVE doggies!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all of the welcomes, and I am afraid to tell you that I will bore you with pictures of the "Persian Cockers" ... I am now working to get my signature fixed, it is not working with me.. smile

Welcome Judy P, WedWed and Elvis ...hmmmmm very unusual breed the Persian Cocker....we always enjoy pictures.

Hi Judy, I think I've seen Polly's portrait of your Elvis on FB. I'm Deborah, and my cocker is Cordelia. Any pal of Polly's is one of mine!

Welcome Judy! Yes cockers are very addictive, you will have one soon :).

Well my goodness, look what I find when I get home :) Hi friend, Wed Wed and Elvis are my Grandboys. :)
So happy to see you.

Back