The KLAD Kids Stuffy Share - 2014 Edition!

KLADCkrs

Owned by
3 cockers
The list has been finalized - I do have a few addresses that I need, so that I can get the list out to everybody. I will send personal notes to folks to remind them to get me that info.

January
Gale Mitzner (Shadow)
California

February
Manuel Villanueva(Hoshi)
Michigan

March
Kelly Ladouceur (Jack Jack)
Calgary, AB
CANADA

April
Stephanie, Tanz & Chex Mikkelsen
Calgary, AB
CANADA

May
Nicole Tehranchi (Fenway)
California

June
Karen Bader (Farley & Ki – only send one stuffie)
California

July
Polly Bennett (Pye)
California

August
Kathy Gammon (Levi)
Tennessee 

September
Betty Hall (the Hall kids)
Indiana

October
Lilan (Bella Rose)
High River, AB
CANADA

November
Cathy (Pumpkin)

December
Heather Minneman (Audra)
Indiana

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank you Kelly! I will do the reminders again for 2014!

Cathy, can you please send me an email at kladckrs@gmail.com with your address?

I also need mailing addresses for Gale, Manuel, Betty and Bella Rose (not sure if that one changed post-flood or not)

I sent you my address, Kelly. Looking forward to participating in this!

Got emails from Betty, Bella Rose's mom and one other person. Still waiting to hear from Gale and Manuel.

I emailed you but it bounced back--guess I must have the wrong email. Here is my address. I don't care if it is public.
21048 Pala Foxia Place
moreno Valley Ca 92557

I emailed you my address. Still the same in Warren, MI. Thanks for including Hoshi.

Hi Kelly,
I had sent you an e-mail last week but not sure if you received it...we are not going to participate this year as I have a lot going on at the moment....wanted to let you know in time so someone could have our spot.
Thanks,Kathy

This is our first time participating. I looked at the Farley's stuffie share for details. Looks like each one of us sends one toy to one member each month. Hoshi would like animal plushies. I think most come with sqeakers but the squeakier the better.

The stuffie share is filled for this year. We have 12 participants, one per month. Maybe we'll do it again next year.

Back