rescue Todays litter pic 12/31/10

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Will take a few more in little bit. See how much bigger the other 3 are?
a6cd0846-0abf-1ead.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW Luna is on the small side isn't she. She might just be small like her Mom though. Thanks for the picture update. They are all so cute.

They look cocker to me, too, but wouldn't it be that even in a puppy mill (brrrr...its hard to even write those words without getting clearly pissed...) they would breed cocker to cocker to sell better than cocker to dalmation or something....

They are squishy cute. I'm so glad Luna is coming along. Some day she will be big enough to intimidate Rudy.

They are all so cute. I would think a puppy mill would either do full blood or whatever "designer breed" is in at the moment.

I know Luna is small, but are the others normal size for cocker puppies?

Todays litter pics. Aerial view LOL
4ac3cb82-cc42-e188.jpg
look at Luna's rotund belly!
4ac3cb82-cc63-0fc3.jpg

They are all growing......Little Movers and Shakers are really growing! Eyes open? I see little tails now, Robin! They are so cute....Joyce

Minnie is doing fine. She doesn't mind 'me' taking Luna now and knows she'll come back. She did start growling at them yesterday when she was eating and Frosty had to come too close.

Oh good so she now knows who's doing the bullying. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Have you received the milk yet?

Yep she's a black/white/tan Merle. That tan spot just showed up about a week ago.

Aww how cute, I wish I could adopt a puppy. I'd take Luna so everyone can see her grow up. But I am all the way over in the east coast.

Back