rescue Tomorrow

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
Jon Jon goes to the vet early in the morning for several surgeries.

He'll have both cherry eyes removed. He will have to cut out a section of cartilege on both 3rd eyelids and then, repair hernia. I'll have him chipped while under too. We're lighting all the candles we got. He'll be on several drops an...d pain meds for a while and hopefully let me hold and baby him. There's no way he can hide under the bed wearing a cone.
He's only around 1 year old and I'm noticing him starting to do some normal puppy things.
We have a few more days with the auction to hopefully sell everything to help with his vet bill, but he deserves it. He's been thru a crapload of icky stuff and now it's time to feel good and be a naughty puppy for a vit and hopefully go to a home that will love the stuffing out of him.
Tonight he'll get a little clean up again and hope he doesn't stress too much on the way to vet.
Thanks to all who have helped so far. See More
pictures of him from tonight in a bit

Poor guy. Hopefully this is the end to a crappy history and the beginning of a wonderful future. Good luck JJ!

Good luck Jon Jon...Linda we are sending cocker prayers and lighting candles to join yours.

Sending prayers from Michigan. He's having so much done tomorrow.

I put 3 new pics of him on facebook and still can't figure out how to get them
off my pod and on here.

Whew, he's out of surgery. Hopefully I can pick him up around 3 before traffic gets bad on the way up.

Oh Wonderful Linny! Poor baby. Now he's on Recovery Road!!

Poor guy, I am glad he got through surgery okay, hope he heals quickly and can finally begin to live the life he deserves.

That is great to hear.......Naughty is good in this situation. Joyce

Back