Took my Oster A5 apart

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I've never done the maintenance on it till now. You're supposed to take it apart twice a year and add more grease. There was a small amount of hair inside. I took the lever out and cleaned it. I tried to add grease through the hole like shown in the video but it wasn't filling like it should so I took the gear out and filled the area with grease. I forgot to oil the grease seals.

I've never done it! I did replace a switch on one of my 3 sets.. doesn't work quite right.. have to buy the switch from oster instead of from eBay.. LOLOL which I will do.... someday..

I'm impressed Manuel! I've never taken apart my clippers - I'm afraid I'd lose a piece during assembly.

I'm impressed Manuel! I've never taken apart my clippers - I'm afraid I'd lose a piece during assembly.

I am with you Kelly, I just in vision this spring thingy (and that is a technical I am sure:p)flying away. However I did take my vaccuum apart and put it back together once, with no lost pieces. It did not run any better though.

Good job Manuel

I am with you Kelly, I just in vision this spring thingy (and that is a technical I am sure:p)flying away. However I did take my vaccuum apart and put it back together once, with no lost pieces. It did not run any better though.

Good job Manuel

I believe the technical term would be thingamabob! :lol:

Good job Manuel

I took our printer apart at work the other day because of a paper jam. It's is big as one of those refrigerators for a dorm. No instructions what so ever. Finally got the jam out but wouldn't work. Well I forgot to put a part back that was about a foot long (a slight oversight) :p

I took our printer apart at work the other day because of a paper jam. It's is big as one of those refrigerators for a dorm. No instructions what so ever. Finally got the jam out but wouldn't work. Well I forgot to put a part back that was about a foot long (a slight oversight) :p

OOPPPssss, it was just a little part, could easily have been over looked. :)

I'm impressed, I am very good at taking things apart, it is the putting them back together I have trouble with :)

Back