Tried a New Shampoo :-)

Marclay

Owned by
1 cocker
I thought I would share this. A friend told me to try Christ Christensen Fair Advantage as the last bath on my Himalayan to help combat the static for the show....it worked fabulously! So now I have tried it on Audra because this colder weather means higher static levels! So far I LOVE this shampoo for her! It has just enough conditioning to keep the coat moisturized and hold the humidity level in the hair shaft to keep the static at bay! Thought I would share in case anyone else wants to give it a try. :)

Same company that makes that awesome wooden bristle brush? As much as I love that brush, it can create static, so it's nice they will also sell you a shampoo for that ;-)

I'm going to see if I can find that shampoo here. Static is brutal here in the winter.

You know that spraying a human brush with hairspray is suppose to help with static I wonder if it would work with a pin brush?

Ooh there's a thought! I have some of that show coat, The Stuff, diluted in a spray bottle for "spot cleaning." Doris, you're genius!

Ooh there's a thought! I have some of that show coat, The Stuff, diluted in a spray bottle for "spot cleaning." Doris, you're genius!
LOL, not quite but let me know if it works. I think my Miss Hannah's coat is a little too short for static.

I'm going to see if I can find that shampoo here. Static is brutal here in the winter.

Hey Kelly -- here is a link that might help.

http://www.chrissystems.com/international-distributors-for-chris-christensen-.aspx

Also - the shampoo is located under "Shampoos and Conditioners" then "Specialty Shampoos and Conditioners" I had a tough time finding it at first so hopefully this will help you.

I shampooed Audra with it twice...but only used this shampoo. I think next time I might see how it works if I use the Biovite Shampoo first and follow up with the Fair Advantage. I am going to send some of this with her when I take her to see Darren for her next grooming. Yes -- right now I am PAYING someone to groom her -- 10 cats and 4 in coat takes it toll on ya when you bath EVERY week for show! SHEW! Combine that with the holidays and the shows....it is so worth having a little extra time for me. The important thing is -- I know I can do her grooming and she doesn't look like Edward Sissorhands was doing the grooming...LOL

Back