rescue Two to new homes today so far!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Two to new homes today so far! MAKE THAT THREE!

Granny Frannie found her niche today. An older couple just lost their 19 y/o cocker a month ago and were ready for another. They picked Frannie.
Puppy Buddy also found himself a new home with a young couple. See pic. Hooray!!!
Hubby Rich and my mom are up at Petsense with everyone. Tons of traffic since it's the weekend before school starts.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
That's great. I still can't remember which one is Frannie. :(

Sorry this is soooo long, but alot to say that happened the last few days.

YES Manuel! THREE!!!!!! Only two pups left now. Junior and Clifford, the biggest of the bunch.

Jr's leg is doing better with the rest. He's hobbling less and less. Just have to get after him when he starts roughhousing or running too hard. He LOVES to run. At least now it'll be a little calmer around here with two more brothers gone :) Buddy's going to have another dog his same size to play with at his new house, Blue has kids, and Frannie has an older couple so I think all found matches energy wise thank goodness. Now for the 2 pups, Tucker, and Sierra.
I'm supposed to get at least one new cocker in this week that was left at a vet (a merle parti) and the vet is going to spay her for free for me to take her. I like trade offs like that.
I'm also trying to get a 7 month old pup that's being given away for free on a local forum here in town that isn't neutered and has cherry eye. I tried to get the lady to give him to me but she recognized me and said no so I'm having a friend try to get him for me. Oh and KAREN-----(((((he's a black and white parti!!!)))))

Those do sound like good pair ups. Keep us posted on the Tucker and Sierra and the other potentials. Have you head anything back from Chance, the cocker with terrible wounds? It would be neat to see a follow up picture and hear how he's doing.

Oh Robin
I'm so glad two more pups and Frannie found homes! I sure hope Tucker finds a great home soon.
He's my favorite.. can't wait to see pictures of the merle.. and good luck with the pup with cherry eyes.

How are you feeling?

He's a black n white tri Karen! I got him! No cherry eyes so was misinformed on that but does need fixed. Will post pics in another thread ASAP.

Wow, what a weekend you had....hope they are all the happiest of forever homes.

As for the other two new ones, can't wait to see the pictures.

That was a great weekend, so happy you were able to place three in good homes. Now for the new ones coming in, hope they do as well, and the last two pups. Well done:)

Back