Updates

rspeaker

Owned by
2 cockers
Well the meds (Flagyl) seem to be working well for Precious. She is completely off the Immodium and I've started mixing her kibble back in with the I/D can. No cage messes (no gas either!) since last week. Seems more energetic too, she's back to chewing on her toy bones, walking around the yard, and defending herself when Bailey picks on her. :)

We have a day or so of Flagyl left, and 2 more days of I/D before she's back on her regular diet.

Then Thursday, Bailey goes in for a micro-chip and a snip-snip. Wonder if Daddy will still be his buddy after that! :)

Glad Precious is doing better and getting her life back.
I'm sure Bailey won't be mad at you, but the vet,....... probably a different story. Good luck!

Roy
So glad that Precious is improving. We will be thinking of Bailey today.. I guess he will be walking like a cowboy for awhile. Take him by Mickey Dee's for a vanilla ice cream on the way home. ^_^

He won't even skip a beat

the snip snip is a 10 minute surgery -- the boys come out like nothing happened.

But the ice cream treat is an excellent idea

I'm glad Precious is feeling better. How is Bailey feeling?

Seems Bailey came through with flying colors. He definitely didn't skip a beat, that's for sure. As soon as we picked him up from the vet he was bouncing off the walls and trying to jump up on our laps. He held down water and a few handfuls of kibble last night so he got something to eat this morning. Certainly a challenge keeping him quiet. I took him for a short walk last night, and he's been wandering the yard off and on today. Still seems a little tired but who could blame him. Microchipping went fine too. Pre-op blood work was fantastic and his ears looked great.

I'm keeping my eye on a small lump on his back along his spine. Thought I noticed it once before but it went away. Maybe a slight muscle strain from jumping/playing earlier in the week. Doesn't seem to bother him, even when I push on it.

Back