We are new here

Gina

Owned by
2 cockers
Hi my name is Gina, I own 2 american cocker spaniel girls and 1 boston terrier mix also a girl, lets say its a full house. Canelle (the beige one) is semi-paralysed since Valentine day. At first we did not know what we should do, but it soon became clear, she needed help to get through this, and wanted to live. Diapers, physio massages and lots of TLC , today she is walking (a bit unbalance) but can get to where she wants to go. We got Ophelie (Ophelia) a few weeks ago, so she could benefit from doggy upbringing of the 2 others plus our hand in the official training. I must say, she has been a great help with Canelle, keeping her moving, making sure reflexes are good in the back paws and tail :naughty:. And the two others offer security to our green eyes little one.

I am happy to have found you guys this afternoon, a place where the love of this breed is the topic of conversation.

DSC01770.jpg

Hi Gina, Welcome to MCS! What a lovely furry family you have :luv:

You will be moderated for a short while. We promise to get to your posts as fast as we can.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Love your picture. Canelle is beautiful and the puppy is adorable. Your terrier mix looks to be very protective and loving.

What a beautiful bunch, and I love the name Ophelia!

My name is Paige and I live in MI with my two American cockers, Apollo & Artemis. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Gina. I hope Canelle recovers. I'm sure she appreciates all her mommy is doing for her.

Hi Gina, and welcome! Your girls are lovely, glad to hear Canelle is on the mend. I'm Deborah, and my cocker is Cordelia.

Back