We are new

Hi Sharon. I'm Robin one of the moderators. I own 5 cockers of my own and at the moment have 3 rescued cockers ( one of which I pick up tonight).
If your posts don't show up right away don't worry as since you are new you will be moderated for awhile.

Welcome Sharon! It's looks like you signed up through facebook. How did it go? Let me know if you don't want your last name included in your username. I can change that.

Our first facebook signup! :confetti:

Welcome Sharon!
I'm Polly and I live in So CA with hubby Mike and my 4 cockers! Wow! Our first FB registration! WTG

Welcome to the forum! It's a wonderful place. :)
My name is Ashlee and I recently moved to Albuquerque NM with my boyfriend John.. we are owned by 1 black&white American CS named Kaylee. (-:

Welcome! This forum is Great! I am Melissa I have 1 cocker his name is Max and he is 4 1/2 months! We live in Michigan!

Hi Sharon, welcome to the board.

I am DJ and I too live in Washington State. We share our home with three lovely cocker girls. Hannah, a mismarked Black. Maggie a black and tan and Zoe' the baby who is a petite Parti girl.

Welcome Sharon and Barney from Susan and Henna, (1y..,English CS), from Australia

Welcome! I am also Sharon but in Florida and currently handmaid to four rescue cocker boyz and one cranky bird.

Back